What is the one thing that can change the whole look of your kitchen? If you’re thinking “sink,” then we are totally with you on this.
Most people go majorly for the looks while buying a sink and then give a little consideration to quality. The kitchen is a vital part of the house and working there should be comfortable too.
Standard sinks are fine, but when you have a well-arranged range of sinks available, it can completely change your experience in the kitchen.
The Kohler prolific sinks do just that. They give a whole new functionality to your kitchen space and add to your home’s glam quotient. Here are some of the best Kohler prolific sink reviews that we have created for you.
1. KOHLER K-5540 PROLIFIC WORKSTATION Single Bowl Kitchen Sink
Kohler K-5540 has a certain aura that it brings to your kitchen. Its outstanding features make your kitchen work simplified and cleaning the dishes more efficient. This single bowl sink has a vast workspace for cleaning utensils of all sizes. It features silent shield sound absorption technology that keeps the noise level to a minimum level. This 33-inch long sink offers a highly functional working area with integrated accessories.
- SIZE: 33” length, 17 3/4” width, and 11” depth.
- A single bowl sink provides adequate space to clean all sizes of utensils.
- Silent shield sound absorption technology contains the noise level to a minimum.
- Material: Kohler 5540 is made up of 18 gauge stainless steel, which prevents scratches.
- Integrated unit: has a bamboo cutting board, two grated racks, and colander and washbasin.
- No faucet holes; install any type of faucet according to your preference.
- Expansive workspace and single deep bowl
- Highly durable stainless steel material
- Integrated functional unit
- Easy installation
- Easy to clean
- Resistant to rust
- Keeps noise level minimal
- The flat bottom is hard to clean
- Not scratch resistant
- Heavyweight, challenging to install single-handed
2. KOHLER K-3761 Kitchen Sink
Kohler K-3761 was introduced under the “Stages” range of products in the Chef-inspired collection. It accommodates the needs of all the cooks of the house. This sink is designed to fulfill your everyday needs while elevating your experience with its premium quality features. This sink provides an expansive workspace featuring a single bowl for cleaning efficiently without any interruptions. The stainless steel material makes it highly durable and scratch-resistant as well.
- Ergonomic design gives you a choice to install the side platform on either side of the sink.
- It is made of 16 gauge stainless steel, highly durable, and scratch-resistant.
- Size: 45” length, 18.5” width and 10” depth.
- Its installation type is under-mount.
- Single bowl sink with side platforms
- It has no faucet holes, so you can choose any faucet of your choice to go with your comfort.
- The sloppy surface of the sink doesn’t allow water to accumulate and thus, prevents any surface stains.
- Noise-resistant design reduces the noise level to minimal.
- Extra Large working space
- Ergonomic design
- Versatile design with side platforms
- Highly durable
- Resistant to dishwashing and disposal noise
- A sloppy surface prevents aids in quick water drainage.
- Highly expensive
- Requires base cabinet of 48 inches
3. KOHLER PROLIFIC 44 inch Kitchen Sink
Kohler Prolific 44″ sink is a high-quality functional sink. Its fantastic performance won’t disappoint you for sure. This sink offers an extra-large working area and comes with accessories, including a bamboo cutting board, grated racks, wash bin, and a colander. Its premium quality stainless steel material and hushed performance make it highly durable and efficient. You can place the accessories at your required height using the grated ledges. Check out this beautiful workstation, and let us know what you think about it in the comments section!
- Size: an extra-large workspace with 44” length, 18.25” width and 10” depth.
- It weighs 50 pounds which is much heavier than the regular sinks
- A Single large bowl provides a large uninterrupted working area for easy cleaning.
- This Kohler sink is made up of 18 gauge stainless steel, making it highly durable and rust-resistant.
- Highly durable 18 gauge stainless steel material
- Extra-large workspace
- Classy and lucrative design
- Deep single bowl for uninterrupted cleaning
- Easy to clean
- Heavyweight, need assistance in installation
- Requires large cabinet base width
- Are Kohler sinks reliable?
A-Kohler is a reliable brand name that assures high-quality performance and classy looks. It provides good warranties, and all the products are made up of highly durable stainless steel materials.
- Are these sinks easily cleaned?
A-Yes, Kohler’s prolific sinks have an expansive workspace that is easy to clean once you’re done with the dishwashing. Products like KOHLER K-3761 Kitchen Sink also have a sloppy surface that prevents water accumulation and aids in quicker drainage without any extra effort.
- How does the cabinet size affect the choice of the sink?
A-If your cabinet width is too small, then it would be difficult to install a large sink. Kohler’s prolific sinks usually require a large cabinet base width, so you should either renovate the whole countertop before choosing a new sink or select the one that fits in your cabinet size.
SIZE & DIMENSIONS
The recommended size of the sink is at least 27 inches in length, 19 inches in width, and 7 inches in depth. So, before choosing your sink, consider these three dimensions along with the dimensions of the whole sink and the center of your counter.
The most reliable material is stainless steel which provides high durability, scratch resistance, and ergonomic designs. Other materials like Cast iron coated with porcelain, fireclay, copper, and granite are also stylish choices.
Single bowl sinks give you a wide area and comfortable cleaning experience, while Double bowl sinks help you clean by segregating the clean dishes from the others. Triple basin sinks are also available for extra large kitchens.
TYPE OF INSTALLATION
Drop-in or top mount installation, easily placed onto the cut countertop.
Undermount installation allows you to attach the sink below the counter, giving an elegant appearance to your kitchen.
The sink is the most used corner of your kitchen and the most noticeable feature too. When you enter someone’s cooking space, the style of the sink makes an important impression in defining the person’s style and standard of living. We hope this Kohler Prolific Sink Review helps you choose the right size and type of sink for your kitchen. Don’t forget to share your buying experience with us!