Are you looking for a regular daily use suitable budget-friendly kitchen sink? Then you can blindly choose from the stainless steel sinks! Stainless steel sinks are the most popular material for the manufacture of kitchen sinks!
They come in various gauge sizes between 14 to 20. While 14 to 16 have the better quality and performance features.
They offer exceptionally high durability, longevity, and easy maintenance. And do you know stainless steel sinks are long-lasting material that suits any and every kitchen?
The stainless steel sink is the best daily use sink with a satisfying food-grade system sink. It also offers a classic look to your kitchen! Here we bring you a remarkable product from a leading brand in kitchen sinks!
Kraus KHU100-30 Standard PRO Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
When it comes to stainless steel kitchen sinks, Kraus is the brand on top of others. It is one of the leading brands with best-selling sinks that add beauty to your kitchen.
The making of this brand name in kitchen sinks is a credit to the durable designs of sinks from the company. Here is one of the top-rated amazon.com products by Kraus.
The Kraus KHU100-30 stainless steel sink is rated a 4.7 out of 5 stars by customers with over 2,891 customer reviews.
One thing which I really like about this product is the premium and durable chrome finish. Although, stainless-steel is extremely durable, it still lacks the rust-resistance and elegant looks of chrome.
And itâ€™s not just me! While I was reading the user reviews on Amazon, thousands of customer praised this product for its unique looks and how it blends ergonomically with their designed kitchen environment.
- The high-grade sink gives a clean contemporary look to the kitchen.
- The durable sink made from T304 stainless steel offers high-end features and performance.
- The TRU16 genuine 16 gauge built-up sink is 1.5mm standard thick to provide extreme sturdiness, durability, and long-lasting effect.
- 80% of the sink has undercoating to prevent noise by absorbing it.
- The sink engineered with sound barrier technology offers deadening of sound with a quieter kitchen experience.
- The gently designed corners of the sink give a clean look with easy cleaning.
- The sink comes with a combo of free accessories: Kitchen Towel, Bottom Grid, and Basket strainer.
- It is a commercial-grade satin finish sink that offers an easily manageable kitchen.
- It comes with an oversized sink bowl to accommodate anything and everything.
- Product Dimensions: 30 x 18 x 10 inches
- Item weight: 21.1 pounds
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 33 inches
- Spout Height: 6.38 inches
- Spout Reach: 8.69 inches
- Shape: Rectangular
- Style: Sink only
- Large bowl size to accommodate more sink space.
- Lightweight single bowl sink.
- Superior strength T304 stainless steel.
- Ultra durability.
- Longevity of sink.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Noise defending feature technology.
- Additional free accessories.
- Rust preventable design and built-up.
- Sturdy enough to prevent dents and body deformation.
- Protective undercoating prevents the condensation of water.
- Multifunctional grid for protection.
- Limited warranty.
- Only a single bowl.
- Scratches might be visible on a stainless steel sink.
- Unremovable scratch lines appear due to the cleaning sponge.
- Delicate shine and inner body.
- Only under-mount installable.
- Installation not so easy.
1. Is the sink worth buying?
Ans- Kraus is a big brand name that offers highly durable Standard PRO sinks designed to fit in any space suitably. It is worth buying value for money, as stated by numerous happy customers.
2. What are the free accessories in the box of purchase?
Ans- Kitchen Towel, Bottom Grid, and Basket strainer are the combination of free accessories that come with the box in the purchase of the sink.
3. How can the shine of the new sink be kept up to the mark?
Ans- The best way to keep up the shine is to follow a sink care and maintenance plan.
After every use, lightly rinse, wipe and wash the sink with the Kraus dishtowel included in the box.
Once a week, the cleaning using a mild bleach-free cleaner and soft sponge needs to be incorporated into the cleaning and maintenance plan.
Have the water quality checked since hard water can be harmful to the sink’s protective surface!
Daily sanitization is easy to do using a lightly bleach-containing cleaning liquid or safe disinfectant wipes.
Do not use a metal scrubbing pad to clean the sink. It might result in rusting and scratches.
Do not leave standing water in your sink or even the staining pigments or bleaching solutions. All these might harm the sink’s inner layer.
Avoid placing any additional mat inside the sink on the bottom. It might result in a bacterial and fungal attack on the surface. Also, the mat added to the bottom of the sink will create an environment for various germs that is unhygienic.
4. What is a limited lifetime warranty meant?
Ans- The Kraus offers a limited lifetime warranty. That means the product warranty is available for the purchaser of the sink components for a short time. Also, a product warranty is only available for the owner who purchased it and only for the place of its initial installation. That means the product warranty is not transferable.
5. What are the certifications and compliance of this product?
Ans- Kraus kitchen sinks are ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act.) compliance, AB1953 compliance, and marked with IAPMO (The International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials) Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC) Certification. It meets all the standards and safety measures that are required.
Here we end with the discussion on reviews regarding the Kraus KHU100-30 Standard PRO Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink. The product is a fine choice for your kitchen.
I hope you are interested in this! If so, do refer to the BUY NOW link above in the article. Refer to the same for getting more detailed information about the sink and also to make the purchase.
And if you have any further queries and doubts, do let us know by mentioning them in the comment box! Buyers, please share your product experiences as well. We await them!